Soon, it will be fall! Cooler weather (amen!), walks outside, the holidays...it's all quickly approaching.
Time seems to fly by faster and faster. That's one reason I've decided to take a blogging break for the rest of August. I need some time to breathe. Time to rest. More time to spend with loved ones.
And I've found that when I rest, I come back to something refreshed and much more ready to do an amazing job.
Not only that, but during the month of August, I've got a lot going on:
- A friend is visiting and staying with us for a week.
- I'm finishing revisions on my book!
- We are going on a week-long vacation to California.
- I'm preparing for a writing conference I'll be attending in less than six weeks (which, yes, will include some clothes shopping!).
- I'm guest posting on a few blogs (so you may actually see a few surprise posts alerting you when they happen!)
Your Turn: What does your August hold?
*Photo courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net