April 9, 2012

Takin' a Break...

As the title of this post indicates, I'm taking a short break from blogging this week (though I may pop in here or there).

See, I don't get a spring break anymore, but I decided to give myself one. (insert cheesy grin here)

I hope you all had a fabulous Easter and have a great week!

I'll return to the blogosphere Monday, April 16. Same blog time. Same blog channel...er.

Until we meet again...

Your Turn: Did you have a good Easter weekend? What did you do?

8 comments:

  1. High five, Lindsay! I'm taking the week off of blogging too. We had a fabulous Easter weekend. Took in a minor league baseball game, took a few long walks, enjoyed a gorgeous church service, and relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break. I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great weekend. :-) Chocolate and happy boys and family.
    Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'm way late, but I hope you enjoy your week off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone! I'm enjoying the break but missing you all! :)

    ReplyDelete