I’m a pretty simple girl. I don’t have a lot of extravagant things. I don’t dress super-hip and I don’t spend a lot of money (well, my husband may beg to differ on that one…).
But I’ve got dreams, baby. Oh yes, I do.
I think we all have things we wish we could do in life, but many of those are not realistic. But a bucket list…well, in my opinion, what’s on a bucket list is stuff you want to do that’s actually within reach.
I’m dreaming on this Fun Friday of a few items on my bucket list:
· See my name on the cover of a traditionally published book. Or several. J
· Travel to Europe with my husband (especially London and Rome!).
· Visit Prince Edward Island with one of my best friends (we’re gonna do it someday, Meg, I promise!).
· Read the top 100 works of classic British literature…and maybe American too, if I have time.
· Have kids and raise them to love the Lord.
· Star in Sound of Music, Music Man, or Oklahoma—or all three.
I’m sure I have more dreams that could become reality, but that’s enough for now.
What about you? What’s on your bucket list?
Photo by Simon Howden